Shipping & FAQ:
Is Item Quantity always correct?
Must I be 21 Years Old to purchase?
How many items total must I have before Ordering?
Do we ship to Businesses?
Is Ground Shipping Recommended?
Why do I get an ERROR Message when I have 25 or More Items?
How long before my order ships?
Expedited Shipping, I need my order now!
Do you ship on Saturday and Sunday?
When will I receive my Tracking Number?
Is our site secure?
How Do I Pay for my order?
Do we accept PayPal?
What do we use to ship your order?
What happens if I need to Cancel my order?
Do you do refunds?
Why Do I have so many charges on my Credit Card?
What happens if you are out of what I purchased?
If I place multiple orders for the same item what happens?
What will happen if I do not order the minimum required?
What happens if I'm not available to sign for an order?
Am I responsible for shipping with bad weather?
What are the laws regarding shipping alcohol?
I have a specific question what do I do?
Why do you seem to have different prices in your store?
How do you figure out shipping costs?
Do I have to pay Sales Tax?
Which U.S. States do we ship to?
I live in Australia and I want to buy from you can I?
I live in Canada can I purchase from your site?
- (Top) Item Quantity MAY NOT BE ACCURATE...We apologize in advance for any discomfort this may cause, we can't guarantee that everything will be in stock even if the system says it is. If you are concerned please contact us before placing the order.
- (Top) You must be at least 21 years of age to order alcohol, and a signature of someone at least 21 years of age is required upon delivery.
- (Top) We prefer order to be in quantities of 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12. For Craft Beer orders we usually require a minimum of 6.
- (Top) We prefer to ship to a business address.
- (Top) We do not recommend ground delivery for beer or wine orders. This is because of the potential heat exposure during warm weather conditions and extreme cold during the winter months. We cannot be held responsible for damaged beer or wines due to the selection of ground delivery for your order! If you notify us that you would like your order to be put on hold until temperature conditions are more suitable for shipping, we will attempt to do so at no additional cost.
- (Top) Orders with 25 items or more, may get an error message: Unfortunately we can't ship to your location. Please select another location and try again.
- (Top) Once your order is confirmed, we do our best to ship the order within 24 to 48 hours, although it may take up to 5 business days before the order is actually shipped.
- (Top) If you need your order right away, whether it is Next Day, 2nd Day, or 3 Day Select, you want to contact us first before placing that order, we may not be able to ship your order for 24 to 48 hours, and it can sometimes take longer, we can not guarantee the order get's out right away!
- (Top) NO, UPS does not pick up any orders on Saturday or Sunday. If you placed an order on Friday, the earliest it could go out is on Monday.
- (Top) Once the package is shipped, you will get a package tracking number e-mailed to you, if you chose ground shipping, it could take 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
- (Top) This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
(Top) Payments are handled through Authorize.net The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Payments are also handled through PayPal.com, To ensure that this is a legitimate PayPal Verified user, make sure that the URL of this page begins with https://www.paypal.com/ you must be a PayPal member to view this Seal.
- (Top) PayPal, when you process through PayPal, they may flag the account, and the payment on our end is not received for a few days. If this applies, we will hold the order until it is cleared for shipping through PayPal. This usually happens if you pay by check.
- (Top) Our goal is to ensure your product arrives in great condition, and we use recycled pulp and corrugated box shippers that are UPS / FedEx certified for shipping.
- (Top) Cancelation, if you decide you don't want the order, a refund can be issued although a 10% fee will apply, as long as the item(s) have not been shipped.
- (Top) Refund(s) will not be issued for package(s) that are returned to us for any reason. You have thirty days from the time that you place your order to contact us with either a breakage, error or missing item(s) in order for us to help. In the event that there is a problem, we can only issue a credit on your account for the item(s) in question. If the package is damaged for any reason, please contact us at 619-295-9108.
- (Top) Decline, if you try and make a purchase and have a decline your credit card processor may do a pre-authorization on your card, and those funds could be frozen for up to 5 business days before they fall off your statement.
- (Top) In the event that we are out of a product(s), we will make an attempt to contact you, to resolve the issue. If we are unsuccessful in contacting you, we have the right to refund part of an order, or the entire order, a 5% charge will apply.
- (Top) Multiple Orders, if they are placed for the same item(s) we reserve the right to cancel or alter your order(s) with a 10% charge! Please call before ordering if you think this may apply to you!
- (Top) Some item(s) have these or similar wording (When ordering this product please make sure that you order at least X items! If you don't order at least X item(s) we will cancel your order!!! There is a 10% charge if this applies to you. (X being the value)
- (Top) It is the buyer's responsibility to arrange for the acceptance of the package, we do not ship to a PO Box. If the package is returned, the buyer may pay for shipping again, and we will attempt to ship the item(s) again.
- (Top) Weather related damage is not the responsibility of qualityliquorstore.com and we cannot guarantee against weather related damages.
- (Top) Laws regarding the sale and transportation of alcoholic beverages are complex and constantly changing. The politics, policies and procedures regarding such sales and transportation are different in every state. That is why you are buying from us in California and why title to the alcoholic beverages is passing to you upon purchase. In the event that qualityliquorstore.com may ship wine or other alcoholic beverages to your state in accordance with a state privilege requiring the payment of state taxes, you will be charged the sales tax, if any, assessed by your state for that transaction; otherwise either California sales tax will be assessed on the sale. Title to all product intended for shipment to federal property and Indian reservations passes to the customer when the goods are picked up by the common carrier and California sales tax may be collected on all such purchases. When your order is approved by your credit card company, you own the goods. If you choose shipping as a delivery method, you are asking us to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you. We make no representations about the legality of shipping alcoholic beverages. Our site lists those states where common carriers will deliver alcohol. You are responsible for compliance with all laws regarding such shipments. You may also make your own shipping arrangements.
- (Top) Special arrangements, please call us at 619.295.9108 and ask us anything you need, we are here for you, and try to do everything in our power to help you the customer.
- (Top) In store prices may be different from those of our online store.
- (Top) Shipping Costs are based according to handling, weight of the package(s), and destination.
- (Top) Tax: California State Charge of 8.75% sales tax for anything sold in California is added online or in store, you will be responsible for your own district tax if one applies.Dakota requirements.
- (Top) Shipping U.S. States, we currently only ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- (Top) Shipping to Australia, we are able to ship anywhere in Australia.
- (Top) Shipping to Canada, we are only allowed ship to the Province of Ontario within Canada.
- (Top) If you live outside of these states, and would like to receive our product, please call 619.295.9108 or click the Contact Us page.