Stirrings Simple Syrup
If you love a cocktail then your cabinet or bar should never be without a bottle of Stirrings Simple Syrup.
Made from pure cane sugar which is melted into water that has been triple filtered and heated to just the right temperature Stirrings Simple Syrup is created to be the perfect thickness and consistency to add to your drinks.
Stirrings Simple Syrup is a fast, and dare we say it, 'simple' way for you to add that dollop of sweetness to your drink combinations.
Use it this coming weekend in a Gin Rickey or Daiquiri
To make your Daiquiri you will need:
- Crushed ice, for mixing, plus extra for chilling your glass
- 2oz. Ballast Point, Curzan or Bacardie Light Rum
- 1oz. Freshly squeezed and strained lime juice
- 1 Fresh lime slice or twist of lime zest for garnish.
- ½ oz. Stirrings Simple Syrup
Chill your cocktail glass by filling with crushed ice and set aside.
Add about 2 cups of crushed ice to a cocktail shaker and pour in the rum, lime juice and Stirrings Simple Syrup. Shake well. Strain this into your chilled glass and garnish.